The mask is off. The article titled “Wild Horse Tales” in the May edition of Horse Tales reveals their glorious plan, starting on page six.
No sensible person can look at what they’re doing to the horses and call it protection.
- Promotion of overpopulation narrative
- Silence about permitted grazing
- Acceptance of rangeland mismanagement
- Collaboration with bureaucrats and ranchers
- Silence about resource availability and apportionment
- Obsession with Montana Solution
- Dismissal of principles in original statute
If you think these people are protecting wild horses then you probably think the Uvalde shooter was protecting kids.
Don’t forget your “Stay Wild” cap.