The incident began on August 11. Gather stats through August 19:
- Horses captured: 188, up from 160 on Day 7
- Average take: 20.9 horses per day
- Capture goal: 320
- Removal goal: 296
- Returned: 0
- Deaths: 1, no change from Day 7
- Shipped: 138, up from 124 on Day 7
The death rate is 0.5%.
Foals accounted for 23.9% of the horses gathered. Of the adults, 42.7% were male and 57.3% were female.
Body condition scores were not reported.
Day 9 ended with 49 unaccounted-for horses.
- AML: 80
- Forage assigned to horses: 960 AUMs per year
- Pre-gather population: 355
- Forage liberated to date: 2,256 AUMs per year
- Water liberated to date: 1,880 gallons per day
- Forage assigned to livestock: Unknown
- Horses displaced from HMA by livestock: Unknown
- True AML: Unknown
RELATED: Conger Roundup Day 7.