Here is a list of HMAs subject to the Montana Solution, according to the April 18 roundup schedule.
Ask the culprits for a copy of the DOA, or other such document, naming them as designated agents of the federal government.
Please leave a comment if you can fill in the unknowns.
- Pryor Mountain – Unknown
- Stewart Creek – Unknown
- McCullough Peaks – Friends of a Legacy
- Challis – Wild Love Preserve
- Sand Wash Basin – Sand Wash Advocate Team
- Little Book Cliffs – Friends of the Mustangs
- Pine Nut Mountains – Pine Nut Wild Horse Advocates
- Onaqui Mountain – Wild Horses of America Foundation
- Cedar Mountain – Unknown
- Spring Creek Basin – Spring Creek Basin Mustangs
PZP darting also occurs in these areas. Ask for documentation naming these groups as designated agents of state governments.
- Salt River – Salt River Wild Horse Management Group
- Virginia Range – American Wild Horse Campaign
- Currituck County – Corolla Wild Horse Fund
The EPA limited application of the pesticide to federal and state governments, among others, and their designated agents.
Some states may have additional requirements, such as licensing, to procure, possess, apply and dispose such chemicals.