The advocates are devastated, or so they say, according to a post on socialist media.
If you’re a purveyor of the Montana Solution, are you really annoyed by the loss of a wild horse?
The death of Charlie, first foal of 2022, is the latest in a string of incidents in the area.
- First Foal of Year at Currituck Outer Banks Dead
- Currituck Foal Treated for Pneumonia, Mom Missing
- Currituck Stallion Euthanized
- Currituck Filly Struck by Vehicle
- Contaminated Water Kills Currituck Stallion?
- Currituck Stud Lost After Getting Tangled in Fence Wire
- Currituck Herd Loses Grandma
- Advocates Target Currituck Studs
- Currituck Wild Mare Put Down by Rescuers
- Currituck Wild Horse Survives Choking Incident
- Currituck Yearling Gets Stuck in Wood Fence
- Currituck Studs Can’t Understand Why Mares Aren’t Conceiving?
These are the headlines from the past year!
All of this while the advocates bill themselves as “The Official & Only Non-Profit Protectors of the Wild Horses.”