An article by Cowboy State Daily said it was delivered to U.S. Department of the Interior Secretary Deb Haaland on Monday.
Not mentioned in the narrative:
- Changes to WHB Act that benefit public-lands ranchers
- Land already taken from the horses and managed principally for livestock
- RSGA and Rock Springs Consent Decree
- Additional land to be confiscated by Rock Springs RMP Amendments
- Management priorities at Rock Springs HMAs
If the sponsoring organizations were honest about the circumstances affecting these horses, nobody would have signed their petition.