The incident began on September 16. Reports covering activity through September 29 have been posted to the Modoc news page:
- Type: Planned
- Method: Helicopter
- Horses captured: 229, up from 173 on Day 12
- Average daily take: 16.4
- Capture goal: 600
- Removal goal: 600
- Returned: 1
- Deaths: Unknown
- Shipped: Unknown
Foals represented 12.7% of the horses captured. Of the adults, 50.5% were males and 49.5% were female.
The number of deaths and number of animals shipped have not been reported.
Body condition scores were not provided.
The number of unaccounted-for animals cannot be determined.
- AML: 402
- Forage assigned to horses: 4,824 AUMs per year
- Pre-gather population: 1,926
- Forage liberated to date: 2,736 AUMs per year
- Water liberated to date:2,280 gallons per day
- Forage assigned to livestock: 15,711 AUMs per year (estimated)
- Horses displaced from WHT by livestock: 1,309 (2.6% of off-range holding)
- True AML: 1,711
RELATED: Devil’s Garden Roundup Day 12.