The incident began on September 1. Gather stats through September 6:
- Type: Emergency
- Method: Bait
- Horses captured: 122, up from 45 on Day 3
- Average daily take: 20.3
- Capture goal: 450
- Removal goal: 450
- Returned: 0
- Deaths: 3, up from 1 on Day 3
- Shipped: 43
No horses were caught on Day 5.
One horse was put down on Day 4 due to a broken neck. Another was put down on Day 6 because of colic.
Foals represented 14.8% of the horses gathered. Of the adults, 43.3% were male and 56.7% were female.
Body condition scores were not reported.
Day 6 ended with 76 unaccounted-for animals.
- AML: 364
- Forage assigned to horses: 4,368 AUMs per year
- Pre-gather population: 1,037
- Forage liberated to date: 1,464 AUMs per year
- Water liberated to date: 1,220 gallons per day
- Forage assigned to livestock: Unknown
- Horses displaced from HMA by livestock: Unknown
- True AML: Unknown
RELATED: Stone Cabin Roundup Day 3.