The incident began on September 1. Gather stats through September 3:
- Type: Emergency
- Method: Bait
- Horses captured: 45
- Average daily take: 15.0
- Capture goal: 450
- Removal goal: 450
- Returned: 0
- Deaths: 1
- Shipped: 0
No horses were caught on Day 2.
One horse was put down due to an injury sustained in the roundup on Day 3.
Foals represented 20.0% of the horses gathered. Of the adults, 58.3% were male and 41.7% were female.
Body condition scores were not reported.
Day 3 ended with 44 unaccounted-for animals.
- AML: 364
- Forage assigned to horses: 4,368 AUMs per year
- Pre-gather population: 1,037
- Forage liberated to date: 540 AUMs per year
- Water liberated to date: 450 gallons per day
- Forage assigned to livestock: Unknown
- Horses displaced from HMA by livestock: Unknown
- True AML: Unknown
RELATED: Stone Cabin Roundup in Progress.