The incident began on August 11. Gather stats through August 21:
- Horses captured: 213, up from 188 on Day 9
- Average take: 19.4 horses per day
- Capture goal: 320
- Removal goal: 296
- Returned: 0
- Deaths: 1, no change from Day 9
- Shipped: 211, up from 138 on Day 9
The death rate is 0.5%.
Foals accounted for 23.0% of the horses gathered. Of the adults, 43.9% were male and 56.1% were female.
Body condition scores were not reported.
Day 11 ended with one unaccounted-for horse.
- AML: 80
- Forage assigned to horses: 960 AUMs per year
- Pre-gather population: 355
- Forage liberated to date: 2,556 AUMs per year
- Water liberated to date: 2,130 gallons per day
- Forage assigned to livestock: Unknown
- Horses displaced from HMA by livestock: Unknown
- True AML: Unknown
RELATED: Conger Roundup Day 9.