The incident began on August 15. Gather stats through August 19:
- Horses captured: 364, up from 294 on Day 3
- Average take: 72.8 horses per day
- Capture goal: 420
- Removal goal: 390
- Returned: 0
- Deaths: 2
- Shipped: 362, up from 292 on Day 3
Gather operations have concluded. The death rate was 0.5%.
Foals accounted for 26.1% of the horses gathered. Of the adults, 45.4% were male and 54.6% were female.
Body condition scores were fours and fives.
Day 5 ended with no unaccounted-for animals.
- AML: 80
- Forage assigned to horses: 960 AUMs per year
- Pre-gather population: 449
- Forage liberated to date: 4,368 AUMs per year
- Water liberated to date: 3,640 gallons per day
- Forage assigned to livestock: 8,455 AUMs per year (estimated)
- Horses displaced from HMA by livestock: 705
- True AML: 785
RELATED: Stinkingwater Roundup Day 3.