- Burros captured: 369, up from 303 on Day 132
- Average take: 2.4 burros per day
- Capture goal: 500
- Removal goal: 500
- Returned: 0
- Deaths: 0
- Shipped: 306, up from 209 on Day 132
Foals represented 15.2% of the burros gathered. Of the adults, 59.1% were male and 40.9% were female, not what you’d expect to find in a sample of n = 313 adults taken from a simple random process centered at 50% males / 50% females.
There were 63 burros in the unaccounted-for category at the end of Day 156.
Gather ops are not open to public observation.
- AML: 478
- Pre-gather population: Unknown
- Forage liberated to date: 2,214 AUMs per year
- Water liberated to date: 1,845 gallons per day
- Forge assigned to livestock: 7,333 AUMs per year (estimated)
- Burros displaced from HMA by livestock: 1,222
- True AML: 1,700
RELATED: Black Mountain Roundup, Part 2, Day 132.