Still no coverage of the wild horse massacre by national news outlets. The original story can now be seen in this FB video.
Questions that have not been answered:
- Are guns a common tool for euthanizing animals on BLM lands?
- Is shooting wild horses in the abdomen a standard practice for the BLM?
- Is that what they do to horses that are blind or have other physical defects?
- Were the shots fired from the ground or from the air?
- What were the body condition scores of the horses that were killed?
- Why were the eight deaths omitted from the gather reports?
- Who was present when the incident occurred?
- Who pulled the trigger(s)?
- Has an investigation started?
The original report by Las Vegas Now can be found here. GET. THE. WORD. OUT.