The incident began on April 25. Gather stats through April 27:
- Target: Burros
- Type: Planned
- Method: Helicopter
- Captured: 55, up from 13 on Day 1
- Average daily take: 18.3
- Capture goal: 490
- Removal goal: 490
- Returned: None
- Deaths: None
- Shipped: 55, up from 13 on Day 1
The cumulative total includes 23 jacks, 27 jennies and five foals.
Youngsters represented 9% of the animals captured. Of the adults, 46% were jacks and 54% were jennies.
The location of the trap site was not provided.
Day 3 ended with no unaccounted-for animals.
The number of burros removed to date is 55.
- AML: Zero
- Forage assigned to burros: None
- Pre-gather population: Unknown
- Forage liberated to date: 330 AUMs per year
- Water liberated to date: 275 gallons per day
- Forage assigned to livestock: Unknown
- Burros displaced from area by permitted grazing: Unknown
- True AML: Unknown
- Stocking rate at new AML: Unknown
- Burros displaced from area by drilling and mining: Ask the advocates