The incident began on August 11. Gather stats through August 15:
- Horses captured: 121, up from 59 on Day 3
- Average take: 24.2 horses per day
- Capture goal: 320
- Removal goal: 296
- Returned: 0
- Deaths: 1
- Shipped: 87, up from 27 on Day 3
One death occurred on Day 5 due to pre-existing conditions. No details were given.
Foals accounted for 27.3% of the horses gathered. Of the adults, 38.6% were male and 61.4% were female.
Body condition scores were not reported.
Day 5 ended with 33 unaccounted-for horses.
- AML: 80
- Forage assigned to horses: 960 AUMs per year
- Pre-gather population: 355
- Forage liberated to date: 1,452 AUMs per year
- Water liberated to date: 1,210 gallons per day
- Forage assigned to livestock: Unknown
- Horses displaced from HMA by livestock: Unknown
- True AML: Unknown
RELATED: Conger Roundup Day 3.