The incident began on July 26. Gather stats through August 5:
- Horses captured: 303, up from 287 on Day 9
- Capture goal: 450
- Removal goal: 450
- Returned: 0
- Deaths: 5, no change from Day 9
- Shipped: 218, up from 184 on Day 9
No gather operations occurred on Day 11.
The death rate is 1.7%. The summary at the gather page shows four deaths but the daily reports show five.
Body condition scores were not reported.
Foals accounted for 20.1% of the horses gathered. Of the adults, 42.6% were male and 57.4% were female.
Day 11 ended with 80 unaccounted-for horses.
- AML: 0
- Forage assigned to horses: 0
- Pre-gather population: 450
- Forage liberated to date: 3,636 AUMs per year
- Water liberated to date: 3,030 gallons per day
- Forage assigned to livestock: Unknown
- Horses displaced from HA by livestock: Unknown
RELATED: West Douglas Roundup Day 9.